View Single Post
Old 10-05-2018, 07:35 AM
Always & Forever
Fan Forum Legend

Again, people are going to post stuff here about former houseguests/couples, because this is the thread to do that. All of the threads on Reality TV are meant for that. It's one or two posts every couple of pages, but with S20 just ending, there's a lot more news coming out, so stuff is going to be shared more frequently. It'll pass, I'm sure.

Quote:
just as its the constant sharing of posts about the same specific couple that is annoying...
And that is your opinion that you find it annoying, but others might not, so I don't know what else to say to you regarding that. I'm sorry it's annoying, but again, posts are going to be shared. I still find Rachel annoying, but I can share stuff here about her, because others might not, and want to know what's going on in her life right now...

Quote:
I cant guarantee that i wont be less than enthused about certain houseguests.
That's fine! That's your right, but please try to be more respectful to those who do like certain houseguests/couples.

Quote:
Not sure we'll come to an agreement here.
I hope we can come to an agreement that opinions are opinions, and no one is right or wrong, and opinions will be shared whether you agree with it or not. No more rude or condescending posts from ANYONE. Feel free to say, "Hmmm. I don't agree with that. This is how I feel..." and say it in a respectful manner.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street