View Single Post
Old 10-05-2018, 06:15 AM
FileXxX
Supreme Fan

Raj's story is getting silly. I don't know where they are going with this and I don't really care. But all in all this was such a great episode. Loved it!

With all the interviews pre season twelve, two past pregnancies and this being the last season, I feared they might go this route and make Leonard and Penny not have kids. I was prepared for that and it doesn't bother me (that much). Yes, it stings a bit, but ultimately whatever makes them happy makes me happy.

That said, I truly believe Leonard can be okay with this. I mean, did he ever actually want to have kids? He said all these crazy things like "our babies will be smart and beautiful", but I always associated that with his infatuation with Penny. As he said in the episode, he assumed he'd have kids. Most people think having kids when married is the right thing to do, but that's just what they get told. We've been watching these two for so many years and they are so happy. I don't think they need kids to maintain the status quo.