View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 05:52 PM
SargeantFuzzyBoots
Master Fan

It was a good episode and I enjoyed all the plots.

But yeah, this has me worried about the longevity of Leonard and Penny's relationship. It was sweet how they ended things and the Batmobile bit was great, but after years of Leonard always wanting kids and a family I just can't see him being okay with this long-term, especially since Penny had said in the past that she did think about and want to have kids someday to him before.

And it doesn't seem like Penny's going to change her mind about this. Although, then again, I always thought Bernadette would never change her mind about kids, but she did once she had them.

I do think this episode was written to delay Leonard and Penny having kids for awhile since they've done two pregnancy storylines in quick succession and didn't know this would be the last season when they wrote it. However, now that it is the last season, they might end up changing it so that Penny either changes her mind or has a surprise pregnancy. With the way they've presented this storyline, I could see them getting a lot of backlash for having Penny change her mind since she does now represent women who are fulfilled without having kids.
SargeantFuzzyBoots is offline   Reply With Quote