View Single Post
Old 05-01-2006, 01:01 PM
Lain
Elite Fan

Okay, if anyone is confused, here's that e-mail again from that site:

Quote:
An e-mail message someone forwarded to me. Actually, I think it's pretty funny since it's so outrageous and stupid, I think only an idiot would fall for it.
Subject: You're The First to Know!
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 10:19:52 PDT

Hello. My name is Guy Rickles, a marketing rep. for the DiC company. I've been watching your sight, and may you be the first to know that we are continuing our Sailor Moon series.

Not only will we be dubbing Sailor Moon S through Sailor Moon Sailor Stars, but we are also developing Sailor Moon B, or better known as Sailor Moon Beyond. Sailor Moon B is based upon the series of manga that Ms. Noechko-san is developing as we speak.

Of coarse, there will be suttle changes, like Sailor Uranus will be a male. Here at DiC, we saw the Uranus/Neptune relationship as a great thing, but here we don't appreciate homosexuality. Uranus's name will be Carlos AƱos, a Spanish adition so that we don't offend any of our Latin-American viewers.

Sailor Pluto, Sailor Neptune and Sailor Saturn will go through extreme changes as well. Sailor Pluto won't be lonesome, she'll be the most popular of all the scouts with many friends. Sailor Neptune won't be rich. We feel that it would show children that they're worthless.

Sailor Saturn, who in the Japanese version was posessed will not be in our version because she my scare children and that is not what we are going for.

We are also dropping the Amazon Trio because we don't approve of their transvestite-ism and the fact that their method of removing the Heart Crystals or whatever they are resembles rape to an extent.

We have new voice casting for all of the cast who are :

Serena/Sailor Moon : Tara Charendoff
Amy/Sailor Mercury : Annie Pots
Rai/Sailor Mars : Melissa Gilbert
Lita/Sailor Jupiter : Alicia Silverstone
Mina/Sailor Venus : Joanna Lumley
Rini/Small Lady : Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen
Cecelia/Sailor Pluto : Sarah Michelle Gellar
Carlos/Sailor Uranus : Johnny Galackie
Michelle/Sailor Neptune : Jennifer Love Hewitt
Christine/Sailor Saturn : Neve Campbell
Darien/Tuxedo Mask : Leonardo DiCaprio
Luna : Oprah Winfrey
Artemis : Alan Thicke
Diana : Tracy Gold

And now for more information of Sailor Moon B. Serena and Darien get married and Rini finally accepts them as her parents. Cecelia won't be a major character, just sit around in the background being mobbed by all of her friends.

Also, due to the pace that the manga is being produced, we have a few filler episodes before the actual story arc starts up. The first three revolve around Amy trying to cope with the loss of her father in a car accident. The next two are Cecelia and Darien kissing, but Serena forgives them becasue they were just experimenting. The last one is another Amy, when she falls in love with another boy and leaves her old boyfriend for him.

I hope that you are very pleased with all this, for you are the first to know!

Sincerely,
Guy Rickles
One more time before I head for class...this is not going to take place. Some guy who was smoking some crack wrote this so it's a fake
Lain is offline   Reply With Quote