View Single Post
Old 09-28-2018, 09:39 PM
caroline-ng
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
I think they both have been completely oblivious to how in love the other's been with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
I think so, too, and I think that they are both still a little bit oblivious to their own feelings, too. Like I feel like Clarke may have been kind of obvious and forthright with it had Echo not entered the picture, and I feel like Bellamy might have been more more forthright back in seasons 3 and 4 were it not for Lexa. And, you know, the end of the world.
this is surprise for me bc i never saw clarke as obvious bc of lexas thing,it gets implied she loves bellamy as a friend but when i rewatch the kind of gifsets sarah posted i feel she is so obvious its hard to understand i feel so confuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer of worlds (View Post)

I still can't wrap my head around this SAME Clarke Griffin who was super not chilled when Bellamy's life might be in danger but had little reaction to leaving him behind where she knew that he'd be thrown into a pit and likely die. Sigh, I'll never understand this.

X
EXACTLY!!! but i was just thinking maybe she was afraid to love him (and lexa said love is weakness ), i feel clarke knows he is the one (even so eliza does not think it ) and she knows they are in dangerous so she is just afraid i dont know but its so odd bc she is so smart how can she not notice his love so maybe she just took him for granted JAJA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damocles (View Post)
Sarah, that's called...crappy writers room!
AGREED