View Single Post
Old 09-26-2018, 06:28 PM
MyrnaLynne
Master Fan

Thanks keepsmiling for keeping the homefires burning! My son returned to Texas this morning but my brother and his wife are here for 3 more days and we (husband has) been driving them around and thinking up various activiies for them. Although they were too jet lagged and just stayed in bed one of the days, and that day we took my son to play miniature golf and out for Chinese food, which was a nice day (they missed it!)

We took a narrated cruise around the Boston harbor on a tour boat yesterday - took the subway there and back, which was another adventure for my California relatives. Too bad it was a terrible rainy day, but I packed a bag of umbrellas and handed them out to everybody! My son and daughter came with us on the boat. It was interesting, I think, and we ate lunch out afterwards. But another exhausting day.

And today it turned hot and humid (from chilly and rainy) - just for one day, weird weather, and we drove down to visit my Uncle and Aunt in Connecticut (about 3 hours drive, each way) so my brother could see his Uncle and Aunt. At 92, who knows how often we'll be able to see them.

I'm so tired I can't see straight and they are here for 3 more (activity filled) days!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan