View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 06:13 AM
daggerrose
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
Yes, I LOVE watching the show with headphones and I totally prefer it to the TV now. And yes, I love hearing random background conversations and catching other things you don't at first! Hmm, maybe he does kind of say/breathe it like that. Haha he certainly HAS bottled it for a while.

He DOES definitely start saying "love" kinda like crazy for a while there. Like, he goes to the hospital and Debbie asks what Carl says and Brian's like, "Umm he says that he loves you," I was like WHOA BRIAN. Haha. And then Brian talking to Justin and saying "to prove to the person that I love how much I love him" and "I'm taking a chance on love". Homeboy totally embraced it.

Hmm I never considered him being nervous to tell her. I kinda thought it was him pausing for dramatic effect, and waiting to get a reaction from her, in true Brian tradition. I guess it would make sense that he's a bit nervous, though. And yes, I love all of Brian's reactions when he realizes and lets it actually sink in that people love him and care for him. And goodness, the whole thing about him deserving love... I'm so glad he finally figured that out.

And then her reaction when Justin gives her the wedding invite, and she chokes up because she's so happy.
I think this got me even more than the first ILY.