View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 09:09 PM
kerbear28
Fan Forum Hero

A virtual LOVEFEST as they wrap up the movie in Jamaica - plus summersaults and an "almost" shark sighting.

adelaidekane: Baybuh in Jamaica ������

adelaidekane: WRAP WRAP WRAAAAP!!! Gotta say, this has been one of the wildest adventures in my career to date. I am so proud to have worked with such an incredible group of hardworking, fun loving, kind individuals. Massive thanks to our incredible crew who hustled through sea, sunburn & torrential rain. To our wonderful partners in Jamaica without whom this movie wouldn’t be possible. And to the wonderful cast who brought 110% every day to make this film the best it could be! And last but not least, our bevy of cool as producers keeping the dream alive!!! A final thank you to our director Matt @roaming__elephant meeting you has made my year. It was a pleasure and an honor to work with you & I am humbled by the faith you have in all of us & in this project. WE MADE A MOVIE!!! ������������������������������������

roaming__elephant: Thanks Jamaica! Thank you @hedonismjamaica for a great show! Time to edit this thing! ������������������������������
#artist #independentfilm #art #actors #artoftheday #alexa #film #creative #indiefilm #instadaily #filmmaking #featurefilm #filmmaker #create #instalike #camera #producing #bts #cinematography #movies #filmmaking #producer #cinematography #instadaily #movie #filming #roamingelephant #jamaica

roaming__elephant: A fitting way to come to and end, we shot the arrival last... and the crew and cast gathered for a pic. @chordoverstreet @adelaidekane @oliviaculpo @carolynhennesy @emmabannana @roaming__elephant @kentwpurdy @lukedaniels72 @christinesc3 @krumpus127 @hedonismjamaica @waquie_jacquie
#camera #comedy #humor #caribbean #travel #explore #art #instagram #script #filmmaker #coastline #art #featurefilm #indie #artist #negril #prep #production #ocean #beautiful #film #directing #scouting #filmmaking #swim #comedy #resort #create #creative #jamaica

roaming__elephant: Thank you @adelaidekane for everything you brought to the role of Georgia. In addition, thank you so much for being open, kind, compassionate, and as giving of yourself as you were. The cast and crew all love you not only because you are a wonderful person. But also because you’re a one take wonder!! ������������
I look forward to working with you many more times on many more occasions, all over the globe!
#camera #comedy #humor #caribbean #travel #explore #art #instagram #script #filmmaker #coastline #art #featurefilm #indie #artist #negril #prep #production #ocean #beautiful #film #directing #scouting #filmmaking #swim #comedy #resort #create #creative #jamaica

oliviaculpo: That’s a wrap!!! ❤️������������ this is the best pic I could get because everyone was so excited and wouldn’t stand still ������������*♀️

blakfoxmusic: @adelaidekane sending shout outs to my Jamaican friends bless up

cecilelevee: Lens fun with @adelaidekane and @oliviaculpo #queens #startime #actress #Reign #modelsquad

emmabannana: Thank you to these two amazing humans for making the last month one of laughter and wit. Much love to you both, go Hedo! ������: @joeypauline (in between speedo wearing dancer attacks)

X

X

Last edited by kerbear28; 09-20-2018 at 06:54 PM