View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 07:18 AM
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlyn (View Post)
So fun to try and figure out! You and I usually listen in headphones and I definitely think I hear more that way than without. (Lots of times I can hear the random conversation of the people in the background too). But if he does say the 3rd ILY I think it’s just the “love u” part and it’s on the exhale like you said. I like thinking he said it bc it’s like he can’t stop saying it once he’s started. Well it HAS been bottled up in there for a few years at least right~ haha!

I love how Jennifer seems to feel toward Brian at the end. That is such a sweet scene. You can tell he’s nervous as he tells her bc he thumps his fingers on the counter. The look on his face as she says that... you can tell he was touched. (Yes, Brian, you do deserve love and there ARE people who do see the goodness within you)
Yes, I LOVE watching the show with headphones and I totally prefer it to the TV now. And yes, I love hearing random background conversations and catching other things you don't at first! Hmm, maybe he does kind of say/breathe it like that. Haha he certainly HAS bottled it for a while.

He DOES definitely start saying "love" kinda like crazy for a while there. Like, he goes to the hospital and Debbie asks what Carl says and Brian's like, "Umm he says that he loves you," I was like WHOA BRIAN. Haha. And then Brian talking to Justin and saying "to prove to the person that I love how much I love him" and "I'm taking a chance on love". Homeboy totally embraced it.

Hmm I never considered him being nervous to tell her. I kinda thought it was him pausing for dramatic effect, and waiting to get a reaction from her, in true Brian tradition. I guess it would make sense that he's a bit nervous, though. And yes, I love all of Brian's reactions when he realizes and lets it actually sink in that people love him and care for him. And goodness, the whole thing about him deserving love... I'm so glad he finally figured that out.

Quote:
Brian definitely grew on her. Her response to the news he wouldn't be her son-in-law seemed genuine. She realizes that they have been through everything together.

The ILYs took my breath away.
And then her reaction when Justin gives her the wedding invite, and she chokes up because she's so happy.

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."