View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 07:12 AM
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!
Master Fan

Agreed, so happy they kept it close to the original. And agree that the actors still have so much love for each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
Aww that picture

lol I couldn't believe that was Charlie Hunnam, he was a baby!! Stuart was definitely good-looking. And the other guy--umm Vince? He was in Titanic (bit part) but I recognized him and thought that was cool.

And yes--I love the use of "twat". And they also used "wank" too
Vince is right. And really?! That's so funny, considering the, "Arms up, Titanic!" part from UK QAF.

Oh snap, I didn't catch that one! I'm actually going to rewatch the UK version of the show as part of my hiatus from US QAF. Lol.

Quote:
The picture.

Charlie Hunnam (Nathan) was the best looking of the original cast, although his walk already bugged me back then. Aidan Gillen (Stuart) and Charlie played in King Arthur together last year.
Really? That's so cool that they were together again.

I read an interview with Gale somewhere about Aidan having been in a bar or something that he was in, and that his friend saw him leaving when they got there. He was like, "That's so crazy that we were there at the same time." It's probably a good thing they didn't meet/speak to each other, because the world would've exploded or something.

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."