View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 07:48 AM
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
Oh I know. It seems like it's expected of you to have kids because you're a woman and all that crap. But, not even that, if people don't like you doing certain things, acting a certain way, they try and change you. Idiots.

Spoiler:
Yes! Women seem to get the worst of it. There's no way to please anybody. So I gave up on it. And yes, to get married and have kids to prove your existence is meaningful or whatever. Like umm, I'm a person and I'm already valid just for being here? But even if one did get married and have kids, people would start in with "When are you going to have more? What activities do your kids do?" and it goes on and on...

Spoiler:

Back to favorite moments! I was thinking about a new category: Brian's surprise pop-ins. I love when the guys are at the diner and all like well into the conversation Brian turns around and has been there the whole time. Also love his surprise when he shows up at the Canadian Woody's at the beginning of the Liberty Ride.

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! is offline   Reply With Quote