View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 06:58 AM
daggerrose
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
Bleh, kids. I'm all for them being married, but I still can't wrap my head around Brian having (more) kids. But we can all fantasize in our own way. Aww, I like the idea of them seeing each other again...but at the same time that would discount my theory that they are keeping in touch and seeing each other and making it work even with the distance. Hmm...

Ehhh. There was only one episode I really liked, and I think it was either the fall or winter one. There's kind of a weird musical in it, and some Beatles songs? Lol. I liked that one, but the rest were meh. A lot of choices they made I didn't agree with...and I REALLY didn't like the ending. I think they totally changed Rory's character and that was not cool.
Maybe he broke down in his old age and had more kids It'd be funny if he and Justin used either Lindsay or Melanie to carry one of their kids Yeah, if that happened, I'd be sad that they didn't see each other all these years.

Oh yeah I remember that lol haha. Wasn't the ending the one they wanted originally wanted for the show? I know, a lot of people didn't like Rory.
daggerrose is offline   Reply With Quote