View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 02:18 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I don’t know if I believe much from that Vegas source anymore, so I don’t know if it’s true.
They have info that does turn out to be true but I do think they BS a lot because they say very generic things. I cannot see them not allowing him to come back for the finale. I do agree that they probably werent going to ask him back regardless, his edit was crap on the show

Victor/Nicole are engaged and went back into the house. Good for them.

Scottie imo meant more so that everyone was sucking Tyler's dick. Tyler himself is from Hilton Head. He's getting that Hilton Head from everyone. Scottie didnt **** shame or call out Angela at all. It was all about Tyler and how everyone is sucking up to him. I think Angela fans are way overreacting. He didnt mention her by name he didnt say Angela was giving him Hilton Head or anything of that sort. The censorship in the US is sooooo lame anyways. He cant say "dicking around" or "hilton head" lmao? So pathetic compared to what airs in other counties. People are way too sensitive.

And no, lets say Brett was evicted and said that about Haleigh/Fessy, I wouldnt care about that too much either. lol. its not like her family would believe it. And it was censored. Its a game, and people have said a lot worse things on the show and in their speeches. I think people need to chill out a bit over it, its really not that big of a deal.

And again, its really interesting to me that people are so up in arms about Scotties speech when people like JC have done so many worse things and yet they dont say a damn word about that. That really irks me.

Playing veto today! GO HALEIGH! (not a spoiler, if shes nominated (which would be easy to assume she is) then I want to her to win)