View Single Post
Old 09-06-2018, 10:36 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

This season has been good but imo the editing has been really awful. The majority of the screentime goes to Tyler and Jc (and I can admit even my fav Haleigh gets way more than some people do) and they leave out things that are happening on the feeds that are far more exciting to watch.

There were some really genuine moments and friendships between Foutte that we never got to see. There are some hilarious moments between Kaycee and specifically Angela/Haleigh that we never see. Scottie/Brett had a pretty funny relationship too. Scottie in general is hilarious on the feeds and we never see it... its just been disappointing to me. I really dont like how they are editing the episodes. I guess its great if you love Tyler and like Tangela, but the last 3 episodes have been about the same things and its just boring to me.

Last night so much drama went down with Haleigh and Brett and they almost flipped the vote and none of that was shown! Im very bummed because it was very good drama. I dont think they are going to show it now because its over and done with. Such a bummer...

Quote:
Haleigh also had the most diary rooms last night, I believe. Someone on Reddit posts totals. I think she had 16 or something, Kaycee had about 14, and Tyler had 13. I could be remembering those numbers wrong, though. But yeah, I know that was the order.
Haleigh does have the second most after Tyler but Tyler gets far more segments on the show than anyone else. And Tyler has like over 150 at this point its pretty nuts. In general though I think they really just need to even it out more.

The episode really didnt interest me tonight. Of course I am happy Haleigh stayed but bummed to see Scottie go again. I thought his speech was sort of funny but I would have rather he called out peoples games than make a personal jab. Plus they bleeped it all anyways so we didnt even get to hear it. Scottie was all over the plaec as a player and didnt do a gerat job in the game so I made peace with him leaving. It doesnt sound like Tyler's GBM went over very well though... I like that Tyler was finally honest about something and is taking some credit for his moves but his "tell your friends" comment I think is going to screw him a little. He's coming off cocky and JC/Brett blaming Tyler for his eviction probably isnt going to go over that great either.

Derrick segment was random. They could ahve shown so many other things. I do think he made valid points but Derrick never captured me either. I think he was boring. I still wish Cody had taken Victoria to final 2 and then he would have won instead and he would have been deserving of it. Derrick was deserving too but he (like tyler imo) is way overhyped.

I was hoping Brett or JC (if not Haleigh) would get HOH just to see if their backdoor Angela plan would actually even play out. Brett is a dummy for wanting to target Angela though when he knows the jury hates her. I am glad for Kaycee getting another win on a personal level because shes building her case for that final 2 but obviously not thrilled that L6 are in power again and shes going to let Tyler get in her ear about targeting Haleigh the most.

We are freaking 80 days in and there are still 7 people left. Freaking A. Haleigh for veto, then lets get Sam or Jc out of here! I cannot wait for the double eviction either but I have feeling its going to Haleigh this week and then Sam right after. Boring. Basically going exactly how I said it was going to. lol. The only way Haleigh can survive is getting the veto but Im not going to delude myself for a 3rd tme thinking she will...

FREAKING HALEIGH BROUCHER IS SO DAMN PRETTY I CANT HANDLE IT. Her hair is perfect, her eyes, her body. sdafsdfsfsd I am jealous of that woman. And I am going to appreciate the heck out of her this last week because its her final week most likely. <3 you girl. Im voting for her for AFP and I think she has a decent shot. Casual viewers love her. <3 I hope we see her in a future season as well when shes a bit older and knows the game even better.