View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 08:24 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

I'm not sure i am down with that title anymore. It's just kinda mean to Fessy. Who I dont necessarily love but it might offend some people. I know I came up with lol but he did apologize to Scottie.

Maybe there is another quote we could use instead.

What about "What's wrong with Angela?" though, some people might be offended by that but i thought it was absolutely hilarious when Rachel said it lol.

Quote:
I think the finale is on the 26th. The last few years there have been two DE but this year they have been procrastinating cause Kaitlyn didn't complete that puzzle and screwed everything up I guess. This year they will probably only have one and it will be next week. Their "twists" have been duds this year, all the apps were wasted and Scottie will probably end up going a week after getting back in SMDH.
Kaitlyn just messed everything up.

Seriously, ALL the twists were fails. They need to just do away with the twists. The hacker twist was the worst one!!! Had that not happened then rockstar wouldn't have left on Haleigh's HOH an it would have been Kaycee or Angela. SIGH. What could have been.

That makes more sense. But wow, that is so late. Why does this dang show drag on so long? I am so over it, they need to shorten it back to like 60/70 days imo.

Last edited by Alexa; 09-05-2018 at 08:36 AM