View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 07:12 AM
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
Unfortunately, I see that all the time in my fandom. And it's sad and disheartening and disgusting. I hate that this happens and that people suck.
That's very sad. I guess I see it to an extent in the fanbase with my favorite band - the stupid competition with who's been to the most concerts and all that BS. But this was different to me cause soooo many people were straight up bashing Gale...and it's like...ummm, then WHY are you on a fansite?

There were a couple of sane people pointing out how obviously he's got all these people's attention, no matter what they're saying about him, so that's proof of something.

It was super obvious the just BLATANT jealousy some people had towards him attracting so many women (and men), though...

Have you ever gotten into debates with anyone in your specific fandom about this stuff? I felt like they were attacking one of my friends.

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."