View Single Post
Old 08-23-2018, 05:27 PM
.:DoDs:.
Master Fan

Eu fico mais preocupada com ele, que é ator e não consegue nem disfarçar

Eu tenho no itunes (acho que tenho quase 90% das músicas de Glee apesar de nunca ter visto)

more things she got away with>
Quote:
out of the woods... literally HOW THE HELL is this song about anything but a gay relationship?? "the rest of the world was black and white but we were in screaming colour" and "out of the woods(metaphor for closet)" and literally anything u can think of???? its literally. there.
Quote:
the fabulous line "we are crooked love in a straight line down" is some of the gayest lines taylor alison swift has ever written and that's the truth
Quote:
i know places is a song about a relationship where everybody is out to get them, they don't feel safe surrounded by others etc etc a lot of those motives are common in gay relationships - also taylor comes out of closet (the doors) during the tour performance of it.
ps meu: eu AMO I Know Places
Quote:
onto wonderland. the song off deluxe edition of 1989 is suspected to be about dianna agron, who had a tattoo inspired by wonderland, the movie, and also ran a tumblr account with username fell down the rabbit hole. this song also has a line that goes too in love to think straight
Quote:
album reputation is the gayest album to date (iN mY oWn PeRsOnAl OpInIoN) and it starts with a song called ready for it. that song is pretty much satire considering it's about a boyfriend who's pretty much ball and chain to her. she also mentions "games" (parallel to Blank Space)
Quote:
all that is important bc of the music video... which is rather strange and just??? it contains two taylors - one which is in glass cage (glass closet?) - and the other that's in the rule of jailor. it makes u wonder y is the 'real taylor' caged as her counterpart sings about bfs?
A QUEEN IS A QUEEN

TK

Last edited by .:DoDs:.; 08-23-2018 at 08:29 PM