View Single Post
Old 08-21-2018, 05:30 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

All In The Family had Archie Bunker, Sarah. I also loved Happy Days and Laverne & Shirley. Man, my childhood had some great TV.

And you're damn right, here comes The Great Gatsby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Antenna TV. It picks up on an antenna. In the mornings it shows Jack Benney, George&Gracie, Joey Bishop, Mchale's Navy, Father Knows Best, Dennis the Menace, and Hazel. In the noon it shows Partridge Family, Jeannie, Bewitched, Kotter, Soap&Benson, What's Happening/Now, Gimmie a Break, 227, Three's Company, and Archie. At Night Alice, Barney, Coach, Murphy, and Johnny Carson. Midnight Becker, Wings, GP, FT, Hogan, Head of the Class, Spoons, and Carson. It's Today.
Oh, so I need a dish or something to get that channel? Or by antenna you mean the old fashioned kind?

Wow, some of those are really old. I used to watch McHale's Navy, Father Knows Best, The Partridge Family, Bewitched, and those others. OMG, Welcome Back Kotter? Damn, I watched that too! And I remember Gimmie A Break. That was part of the original Thursday Night Must See TV lineup with Family Ties, Cheers, and Night Court. The Cosby Show took its place in 1984.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DRAGONFIRE!!!

May you have an awesome birthday!