View Single Post
Old 08-18-2018, 04:13 PM
libertyavelife
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
Oh those studies... I'm not a fan of them .. when I look at the kids between 15 and 17 in 10th grade when they come to danceclasses.. they are all so differently developed.. you can have a guy with 17 in front of you.. not tall.. a bit nerdy and still a kid, and then you have a man with 15 years standing in front of you where you say.. wow is he hot.. but he is just 15!! same with the girls.. and what really is impressive is the fact that differnt types of schools play into the development too.. so we see pupils who are finished with school being far more developed then the ones who still have two or three years left in school.. and it doesn'T matter if gay or straight..

those studies.. I don't know.. they pick 100 people and look at them .. and thats were they pick there studies from.. its like what TV show is the best

but you sure have the direct insight.. mine is just what I see from the outside
So I'm not talking about physical development. It's a mental/psychosexual one.

It is a fact that gay men (especially then) find their first gay relationship much later on average often because they are in denial of who they are. So they live in an adult world in those cases, but are just starting out sexually.

I have 3 friends who were married to women and came out as gay - in their 30s! That is an extreme case in point. So when they come out, they are like horny school boys! hahaha