View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 06:10 PM
Logan
Fan Forum Hero

When I read the spoiler who won the veto , yet I watched it and Tyler won competition which you get gifts . Angela swears to Scotty and Tyler to keep them safe .
Ok bayleigh is put up on the block for Tyler . Yet they tell us hacker can change the second nomination . Should be an interesting 24 hours . What will the reaction be when Angela Tyler everyone else finds that Bailey is not the hacker ..

Frankly in all the years of watching big brother, which this season is my 4th season . Never really read anything perhaps wasn’t interested in any sexual activities . I thought about it 15 or 20 something men and women in a house for up to 3 months . Stuff of course it’s going to happen . As posted above , has to be some type a private room or rooms for that type of activity . With cameras everywhere not sure CBS or the production company running the show or any of the contestants . Would want a video of people having relations . Something that would be archived and a file that any real hacker , could probably get into and leak . Or disgruntled employee makes a copy of it .
This isn’t naked and afraid , we are your naked for three weeks on screen !!!