View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 01:21 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Spoiler:

Quote:
I don’t think she would have done that had it not been anonymous
No I don't think so either. No one on her side really even suspects Tyler except Rockstar. And she's never voiced that out loud. I was shocked myself to see her put him up tbh because she had a crush on him early on so I thought maybe shed let that cloud her judgement. But good for her making a big move. I love that Tyler sort of complimented that. lol.

Ice Queen Angela is not fun for me at all. There are likable villains and she is definitely not one of them imo. Will, Dani Donato, etc...those are good villains. Im just glad people hate her online as much as I do.

Bayleigh really is on a power trip and talks down to everyone. Did you guys hear about the pregnancy scare? She and Swaggy slept together and she might be pregnant. ... Maybe her weird hormones are causing her to lose her damn mind. I wont be sad to see her go when the time comes but that side needs the numbers.

Quote:
I liked the Hacker comp, I just bet those results won't stick. That's the only time Tyler will be on the block I bet, he's just sliding to the end. Now I'm quickly starting to dislike everyone, I only like Heileigh and Scottie (unless he's working with Tyler like an idiot) I was was rooting for Bayleigh until she won HOH, got obnoxious, and mostly stupid. I also don't like Angela, she's a b*tch. I can easily see her being the most hated by the public when this show ends, and to think up until a few days ago she was never even shown. Hopefully it goes back to that when her HOH is over.
So glad you are posting here because we share the same opinions on everything. I agree with that whole post. If Tyler doesn't go home now I agree, I cant see hm going home at all and frankly that is so boring and predictable. Its literally just like last season which is super lame to watch. Seeing Foutte get picked off 1 by 1 would just be so zzzzz for me. tbh I would probably stop watching and then just read what happens because I don't want to see another season where the white man steamrolls to the end. snooze.

I just want the final 4 to be tyler, haleigh, scottie and either brett or Faysal because I find them entertaining and the most likable. I really cant stand the others. Kaycee is fine but just dull.

Last edited by Alexa; 08-07-2018 at 01:27 AM