View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 12:45 PM
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
I don't think I do have real strategy I only stop if I type something longer, but you are right, maybe we should find a little strategy here

That is exactly what I love watching with others too.. you get different point of views and evrybody sees different details.. even after years you sometimes see something new, and especially new watchers see things with a fresh eye

I'm so happy that you join in here

Dlyn ~ believe me, that is the perfect time for me. I often work on saturdays and don't come home before midnight, and during the day I'm not able to watch because of my dad. and I don't need too much sleep although 3 hours are nice to have ..

so if the time works for you, I'm good
Glad to know I wasn't missing out on an existing strategy. It could be helpful, but I kind of think the chaos of it added a bit to the fun, too.

So true! I have shows/movies I've watched hundreds of times and I'm still finding new things I never saw before. And everyone has a different perspective and picks up on different things or is studying one element of the show that you're not.

Wow, you get by on 3 hours of sleep?! I'm a little jealous of that! I think I sleep too much... So what time was it for you when we finished our group watch, last time?

And I'm super glad I've joined this board, too! I haven't been on a forum since I was a teenager and goodness it's nice to fangirl about something and share that passion with others.