View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 01:38 AM
Crystal Clear
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_Stewie (View Post)
I don't quite understand your negativity..... There is a good chance the show won't even be called 'Buffy'. Probably sonething like 'Slayer', I bet. It's not happening in the same timeline, and the only thing they want to revive is the Universe Joss created. That only makes sense, imo, when you consider how many successful shows there are, placed in the Marvel or DC-Universes. Honestly, I'd prefer a new show happening in the Slayer Universe. But most importantly: no one is trying to replace, or copy any of the old, existing characters. I don't quite see what gives people this impression. Anyways, I share Marsters' enthusiastic response. Too bad he can't come back....since, well. He's aged.
I'm not opposed to the show I accept that it's happening. This seems to be an era in which reboots are THE thing. I don't like it, but we have to endure it.

Even if it's not a remake, just by using the term 'Slayer', it's invoking memories of the SMG show, so I think it's the same as the ROSWELL reboot: calling it 'Roswell: New Mexico' isn't going to change the fact that they're cashing in on people's interest of the shows from the 1990's. Obviously, they won't be these shows with these casts, so viewers who liked those shows will probably be disappointed.

For those who are excited for this - good for you There aren't many shows which I actually like these days. HOMELAND is the only thing I'm interested in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
Then have the Comics what a mess they mostly were looking back.
I still can't come to terms with the Xander/Dawn romance
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Crystal Clear is online now   Reply With Quote