View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 08:57 AM
BlackWhiteRose
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Clear (View Post)
I think it's hilarious that Joss is involved in this, given that at the end of Buffy Season 7 he was telling reporters about being glad the show's over because he was "tired and ready to move on".

Charisma Carpenter recently said there'd be no Buffy without Joss and Sarah - I'm with her on that one.

You're definitely not gonna see someone play Spike as awesome as James Marsters did.

Not interested in this reboot, or the Roswell reboot, or the Sabrina the Teenage Witch reboot. All just carbon copies No originality anymore.

You're never gonna see a cast as charismatic as the Buffy/Angel 90's casts again, so

The only other Buffy I accept is Kristy Swanson, and she was the high of a pretty low movie.
I couldn`t agree more.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote