View Single Post
Old 07-26-2018, 10:58 PM
There You'll Be
Fan Forum Hero

Ah! I remember that part. I think I remember things when people mentions specific parts sometimes. Yeah, steroids never had the effect on me. I was on them twice for my back. I'm glad you weren't on them long.

Okay, having a complete panic, and guilt, attack about getting rid of Bunnykins. It's been 30 years, and, it's not his fault mom gave him to me. Yes, I am seriously having a serious discussion about my stuffed bunny. He endured, and helped me through, much trauma, so he stays. Aw, I had a pound puppy. And I gave one to my old best friend, David. Yep, as a cool of a surfer guy as he was, he always kept it out on his dresser.

I think things just matter to me because they're all I've been able to count on in my life (aside from my grandparents) so that's why I'm so attached to things. Wow, that was a deep thought.

You don't have a single stuffed animal any more?

Anything good to eat tonight? I just had another Little Debbie Ho-ho. I had frozen cheddar bakes potatoes earlier. I think it was the first sort of meal I'd eaten in over a week. Anxiety does that to me.

Kim