View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 01:36 PM
Always & Forever
Fan Forum Legend

I agree about the JC & Bayleigh conversation. It wasn’t nearly as bad as the news/media were making it out to be. I’m glad they both stayed calm and talked it out, instead of blowing up at each other.

The Rockstar/Brett thing is super annoying, mainly on Rockstar’s part. I really can’t stand her & I have no sympathy/empathy for her. April, you’re totally right that it’s a double standard when it comes to Rockstar talking about Brett’s private parts (even in a joking manner), but if he was saying stuff about her private parts, he would be getting tons of backlash for it. I fast forwarded through some of the “pots & pans” thing, because come on. I didn’t need to see “Josh” again. Tyler wanting to leave the DR room, though, when he heard it was funny!

Sam’s speech was kinda stupid and degrading and seemed to me that she just needed to find some excuses to nominate random people, because, with her power, it doesn’t even really matter who she nominates anyway. Although, the person who is evicted has a chance to get back in. It’s not a guarantee. They’ll play a game or answer questions or something, but they might not necessarily make it back in... Maybe she’s trying to go after people who are weak and/or she thinks are stupid, so they won’t make it back in.

Is Haleigh’s punishment still going on? I want to see more of it!