View Single Post
Old 07-21-2018, 01:22 AM
There You'll Be
Fan Forum Hero

I'm hoping the same for Israel. I'd hate to see it divide Israel, and cause more fear, hate, and violence.

Yeah, when they went after the Trump Foundation a few months ago, they referred the case also to the IRS. Thanks for that link-I've been waiting to hear that it's happening. He paid his son Barron's $7. Boy Scout dues out of foundation money. I mean seriously?

So, Putin has had the welcome mat laid out-to the US, and the WH, and the Oval Office. I just can't believe this is even happening. That it's being allowed to continue. I'm sure I'll be trading in my US flag for a Russian one before Trump is out of office. What's left except to give Putin the actual land of the US. He's coming right before the midterms. I guess so they can celebrate together, in the country he's overtaken?

Sooner or later, celebrities, and officials, are going to realize social media is not their friend if they want to spread hate, or inappropriate content. James Gunn, Guardians of the Galaxy director, has been fired. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44906019

Kim