View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 11:47 AM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

You're welcome, Dave! I can't wait for the official Glass trailer that comes out tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)
With the Titans trailer, why does everything have to be dark and moody? I'm so tired of that.

Its probably why I like Legends because its allowed to have fun. It's not like they don't have some darkness, I mean 3 members died and one of them always gets brainwashed to go evil. Yet they still smile and laugh, make jokes and a giant beebo cuddles a demon to death. You can do both dark and moody and light and fun. That's how life works.
You think the Titans trailer is moody, Melissa? Have you seen The New Mutants trailer? It's basically a freaking horror movie. While I do think that Legends has jumped the shark occasionally with its whimsy, like the giant Beebo… I do agree that these movies and TV shows should try to strike a balance and hit the sweet spot between being compelling and also having fun. I think Wonder Woman, Logan, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, The X-Men First Class movies, and Deadpool managed to do that. The Gifted is also doing a good job with that.