View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 07:37 PM
April7739
Fan Forum Hero

I felt sorry for Octavia at times during the episode, but then I remembered that she had the power to stop all this, and I quit feeling sorry.

You know what I was thinking about today? Imagine if Aurora Blake could see that fight scene, her son fighting for his life while her daughter not only sat and watched but actually conducted the whole thing.

The Blakes scene was heartbreaking. The tears in Bob’s eyes throughout . . . good lord.

I’ve loved Bellamy this season, too, Becks. I’m so glad you have, too. I think that, like you, I’m not going to try to rank each season’s Bellamy anymore, either. It’s just one long amazing journey.

Madi is definitely the person with the most innocence left. I don’t want that to go away, which is part of why I want the flame out of her at some point. Are people upset about the Lexa mention? I don’t know, I barely interacted with anyone on Twitter last night, so I don’t really know how people reacted to it. I do still think they should be used sparingly to have more emotional impact, but I was happy for you because I knew you’d like it.

Madi’s perspective on Bellarke is really interesting. But she’s got all this Commander stuff going on right now, so she doesn’t have as much time in her hands to TELL BELLAMY ABOUT THOSE DAMN RADIO MESSAGES! She’s doing good, though.

Ooh, season MVPs . . . too early for me to say for sure, but right now I’m going with Bellamy and Indra most definitely, probably Monty, and . . . maybe Diyoza and Clarke and Madi.
ICON