View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 04:56 PM
Sandy K
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)
That's true, but Lusia also thought the Lockwood had influenced. At that time Cold and Scotty knew most of the police force. I just think Cole wasn't in love with Lydia the way he was with Alison.

Good point about Lusia quick response to Cole going on a walkabout. She might have wanted to get rid of him. I do not think you are reading to much into, because I think the same thing. It something about the way she said that Alison getting herself declared a unfit mother do not have to be real, but it just has to look real on paper. I think Lusia knew that neither Alison, nor Cole would go along with the idea, so why did she even bring it up. I think Lusia was thinking of a way for herself to be declared Joannie's mother. I think that Lusia might have figured that if Alison is missing that the state would give her custody again.

Question: Why did Lusia get custody of Joannie the first time? Would custody had sent to Cole, instead of Lusia?
Luisa never had custody, Cole had custody. But Luisa was the one who thought Alison wasn't ready yet for unsupervised visits. Then Luisa reconsidered and convinced Cole.

Luisa knew when she married Cole that just getting married doesn't get her a green card. She entered illegally. She married Cole because she was in love with him and they'd been together for over a year when they got engaged. That year took place between episode 9 and episode 10 of season 2, granted.

Sorry, I don't think Luisa has anything to do with Alison's disappearance, nor do I think that gun part was any kind of foreshadowing.