View Single Post
Old 04-25-2006, 11:28 PM
Hot Rod
Fan Forum Star

1. I would love to flip Keri over so that we can see her in all her glory.

2. I didn`t know that Milo is a vegetarian, although i have to say that he has the physical built of a guy veggie. BTW is it just me or does Milo`s haircut make look a little too Queer Eye For The Straight Guy?

3. Thoughts on tonight`s episode:

a) Lorelai did a great job with April`s birthday party. She really showed that without a doubt that she`s stepmom material. Also i like the way she handled the deal with Anna, who went overboard about the party. Lorelai could`ve started an argument with Anna, but instead she was very classy, which helped diffuse the situation.

b) As expected Logan got plenty of sympathy from Rory with his accident. However i didn`t see any PDA between them.

c) Rory was at her feistiest at the hospital. Colin and Finn looked like a couple of schoolboys after a spanking when Rory chewed them out. I`m sure in their minds that they lost plenty of points with Rory, who they obviously both want. Plus i really love her call to Mitchum. It`s about time Rory let that jerkoff have it. When she wants to be, Rory can be as bitchy as any other chick.

d) Paris once again showed what a great friend she by using her pull at the hospital to get Rory the information on Logan. It`s no secret about Paris` dislike of Logan, but she put aside those feelings to help out Rory. Plus i think that this will help her even more to win Rory over.

e) Hotties list:

1. Lorelai - Handled herself very well with Anna

2. Rory - Mad Rory = sexy

3. Anna

4. Paris

5. Honor

4. I`ve just got through watching Alexis on Conan about an hour ago. She was plugging I`m Reed Fish. From what i saw Alexis handled herself very well. She looked more relaxed than when she first started doing the late night talk shows. Plus she looked very beautiful as usual. I`m Reed Fish from the clip that i saw looks like a good movie to watch.