View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 12:19 AM
LWS53
Elite Fan

I don't think Luisa could be declared Joanie's guardian if she and Cole are not together. Cole could be given sole custody again but it would be a very drawn out process and if Luisa wanted to be part of it her background may be looked into so it would be too risky for her to draw attention to herself. I think in this line of thinking Luisa is grasping at straws so perhaps is capable of anything.

Having just seen episode 3, I now know Athena isn't aware of Alison's whereabouts, so it does look like something bad may have happened to Alison. I am fully in sympathy with Helen not wanting more children, especially at her age, it is most unfair of Vic to expect it. We know Noah persuaded her to have her last child, and then went on to have the Affair with Alison before leaving her to cope virtually single handed while he went off and did his thing, so she won't want to be left alone to bring up another child.

Unfortunately I will have to wait until I return home from my trip before I can catch up on eps 4, and 5 so the season may be over for the rest of you guys who watch it in real time. Enjoy!