View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 11:03 PM
LadyKatherine
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I think Cole knew he needed to move on from Alison and he did have true feelings for Luisa, but they weren't as deep as his feelings for Alison. I don't think Luisa married Cole just to get a Green Card because marriage does not guarantee anything.
That's true, but Lusia also thought the Lockwood had influenced. At that time Cold and Scotty knew most of the police force. I just think Cole wasn't in love with Lydia the way he was with Alison.

Quote:
I don't know about the foreshadowing of Luisa with the gun. In the back of my mind though I kind of think that Luisa is somehow involved with Alison's disappearance and her quick response to Cole when he asked her about him going on a walk about seems like it could be that she might have wanted him out of the way for a bit and maybe there is a reason for that. I could be reading too much into it though.
Good point about Lusia quick response to Cole going on a walkabout. She might have wanted to get rid of him. I do not think you are reading to much into, because I think the same thing. It something about the way she said that Alison getting herself declared a unfit mother do not have to be real, but it just has to look real on paper. I think Lusia knew that neither Alison, nor Cole would go along with the idea, so why did she even bring it up. I think Lusia was thinking of a way for herself to be declared Joannie's mother. I think that Lusia might have figured that if Alison is missing that the state would give her custody again.

Question: Why did Lusia get custody of Joannie the first time? Would custody had sent to Cole, instead of Lusia?