View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 01:29 AM
reason to believe
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks, Kim! I hope I can get used to all this discussion stuff, I usually never had to do this before. I'm trying to cope. it might be easier for me to deal when I have work and not be home all the time that they are.

Yeah my pool isn't a kiddie pool, it's a rather large pool, I think would take two or more people to work on it. But if I work on it with her, she'd end up hating me cause as I recall, my dad and brother did most of the set up last year cause I'm so not good at working in the sun and figuring out how to screw and lock things in place, etc. I'm curious if she will give up on it. They also have a trampoline now I never realized they had!

I know How that would feel, Claire when I was out in summer in Las Vegas, they hardly have shady trees anywhere and everywhere was just concrete roads and walls and I literally felt the heat reflect off it all and I felt like I was in a real oven, totally need water!

Ok, I better go to sleep cause I can't sleep in, its SIL's laundry day and she skipped Saturday!

See you ladies tomorrow