View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 08:58 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the answer Fuzzy.

Quote:
Like why didn't Kane talk to Spacekru about what he was doing with Diyoza? Is there some reason why he wouldn't have wanted to speak with Echo and Raven for all that time they were sitting in that room with shock collars on? Diyoza said that other defectors were helping Kane prepare their whole town square thing in that field of flowers, didn't she? So if Kane has access to the defectors, then he could have just met up with Raven and Echo and told them about what was happening. Maybe they could have worked together. Isn't that what Kane wanted? Instead he leaves them in the dark and they screwed everything up in their ignorance.
It feels like a lot of potential scenes/moments are skipped over. Instead of taking their time with the plot and doing what makes logical sense for the characters they just skip things and then expect us to understand what is going on. The fact that anyone can literally go in and talk to Clarke chained up doesn't even make sense.

Quote:
I'm just not seeing why she would make you this angry, Alexa ... she's not my favourite person right now but honestly, she made me more angry when she lulled Bellamy into a false sense of security and then threatened Bellamy in episode 5, not this. If anything, I've softened my stance in her in the last few episodes somehow. I can't even explain why. She's probably feeling very betrayed right now, first Bellamy and Indra and now Madi. (though Madi really doesn't have any allegiance to her ... she did take her on as her second, when she made plans for the war)
You don't understand why I am mad at this girl for throwing her brother in a pit with her best friend aka mother figure Indra to fight to the death? Like, REALLY? There is absolutely no excuse of that. I dont care if it was in her rulebook for underground to have fights. The whole purpose of the pit fighting I thought was to reduce the population. It doesnt make sense to me why they are continuing that tradition now that they are above ground. She cant punish Bellamy and Indra a different way? She's forcing them kill one another? Its completely savage.

Of course shes feeling betrayed but shes been betrayed before. They all have. They are forcing each other to kill each other. Octavia is essentially murdering them. But I guess I expect this after she killed Pike at the end of season 2, Im surprised it actually took her this long to turn this dark.

And again its not even necessarily what Octavia does (though I cant stand any decision shes made this season) its all about her demeanor and how she carries herself. People can be villains and make dumb decisions but either they started out as a villain so its no love lost for me, OR they made decisions that I could sort of understand from their POV. But with Octavia, I just dont.