View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 08:40 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I cant stand the lack of communication Sarah. Like, if we finish the season and characters haven't spoken about certain things then... I just dont know. Im gonna be even more frustrated. Its all action and we need actual conversations and scenes! There have been a few, but rare.

I just hope the bad decision making is over. Isn't the next episode the dark year one, or is it 11? Is that one going to be purely the bunker like 502?
I think the Dark Year is 11 and I don't think it's going to be 100% flashbacks.

The lack of communication is starting to turn everything into idiot plots. Like why didn't Kane talk to Spacekru about what he was doing with Diyoza? Is there some reason why he wouldn't have wanted to speak with Echo and Raven for all that time they were sitting in that room with shock collars on? Diyoza said that other defectors were helping Kane prepare their whole town square thing in that field of flowers, didn't she? So if Kane has access to the defectors, then he could have just met up with Raven and Echo and told them about what was happening. Maybe they could have worked together. Isn't that what Kane wanted? Instead he leaves them in the dark and they screwed everything up in their ignorance.