View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 07:50 AM
TaraJoyful
Part-Time Fan

I do think that we're going to see some major scenes in regards to Abby and Clarke going forward, but I totally agree that their mutual lack of dialogue regarding the other has been weird.

I don't think it was really intentional on the writers part, it just seems like it was something that was kind of forgotten in all the chaos.

Also in regards to some of you saying that the writing of character dynamics this season has been inconsistent, I have to agree. With the combination of the 6 year time jump and a few new writers, I think a lot of the dynamics of characters and their respective development kind of fell flat. It also doesn't help that no one is really talking about anything, so it's hard to really get into their heads at times.

This is why I usually hate time jumps in shows. I get the necessity in regards to "plot", but it's rare for them to be executed in a way that feels natural.

That being said, I'm very excited for the last 4 episodes! We're finally at the point after the drop in the rollercoaster (dangit Jason...that was actually kind of clever) so it's full speed ahead!