View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 09:45 PM
Roswell 10/2/00
Elite Fan

Yes I know the German DVD is the same from some of the German Roswell fan forum fans and fellow Fan Forum Mods telling me at different Roswell events back in the day. My fan forum friend Mai also has the Vietnamese DVD's and said the music is the original as well.

My fellow friend and former Co Mod Dreamer4ever aka Jen actually had a VHS DVD converter and converted one of my Roswell VHS tape to a DVD. It was when they reaired the Pilot and End Of The World on UPN back in the day. I am so glad I have it on DVD.

I remember my college roommate one summer lived in Switzerland and I gave her my VHS tapes of Departure when I came to visit because she couldn't get season 2 of Roswell in Switzerland. I think they were still on season one at the time. However I still wish I had the VHS tape.

My fellow friend and former Co Mod Dreamer4ever aka Jen also had all seaons on VHS that she tapped off of TV. I am not sure if she converted them to DVD's. Aw to have the whole series on DVD with original music!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 07-04-2018 at 09:51 PM