View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 01:03 PM
80s90sIsTheBest
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepThisaSecret (View Post)
WHAT?!? I bought another subscription for nothing. I had over 100,000 images in my photobucket, and I have a lot of those images posted on more than 4 sites. IDK if this would apply to my account. I think I would have still had to buy a subscription. As for the images being viewable without a bought account, I will have to check on it. I have some images in my previous threads that were on my 1st photobucket account that were basically lost to me. I hope that I'm able to retrieve them again. Thanks for the info. I will research it some more. I feel a little bit better about posting my stuff now.
Yeah I was surprised too when I found out, but mine are definitely still view-able I just checked a few hrs ago on my 1st thread I had on here. I didn't get to the change the links for PB so now they are working again. Yeah I don't know what you can do about the cancellation part, but yeah now it's like 60 dollars for one subscription and I think 80 for another I'm not sure on the 2nd one I'd have to check. I think way too many people went away when PB did the 400 dollar thing and started using other hosting sites so they ended up changing it admitting they made a big mistake and hired new people to mange the site it was all in this article I read.

Here's the article:

Photobucket Introduces New Management Team and Pricing Plan to Address Diverse Customer Needs and Re-establish Customer Trust

Last edited by 80s90sIsTheBest; 07-04-2018 at 01:41 PM
80s90sIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote