View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 09:18 PM
secretk
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
Probably. Yes, he was so awesome. I just loved season 4 Ephram.
The best in the show .

Quote:
Clear explanation why... Rina = season 3, Berlanti = season 4. Berlanti captured classic Ephram/Amy in season 4, not to mention Greg/Emily as usual sizzling with the chemistry. Also, we've discussed this before... it's a known fact both Greg and Emily were sick constantly during season 3 filming. They were giving each other colds left and right. LOL. You can clearly see in 3.2 and 3.3 especially they're both sick. They are congested and swallowing hard like you do when you're nursing an upper respiratory. Apparently that continued throughout most of season 3. I think that's why we didn't get as many intimate scenes. Also... Rina, and Hannah being the star of season 3... Season 4, the magic was back because Berlanti made sure of it.
I agree with all of this. Definitely when Berlanti was back in Season 4 you could sense the difference right away.

Quote:
Totally agree. Season 4 Andy/Ephram is my favorite too.
Yeah, it was great on both sides. Andy gave Ephram some great advice and vice versa.

Quote:
Haha we both mentioned magic. So true for the reasons above.
Most probably this is why some people prefer Season 4 over 3. You could tell that the usual Everwood magic was lacking in Season 3. Sucks that Berlanti was not that involved with the show during Season 3. I am sure that if he was, we would have gotten better storylines and scenes.

Quote:
Completely agree.

I'm not sure if I've ever asked you this or if I have my horrible memory (at times) isn't recalling the answer... when did you officially start watching Everwood and what compelled you to check out Everwood? Did you binge watch or what was your experience like?
I saw Rookie Blue one day while I was visitting my parents. I started watching Rookie Blue but soon I got bored . Around that time I had watched Revenge. I liked Emily but the show as a whole did not work completely for me. Meaning that I could not watch and I would still be OK. So I found out that both Greg and Emily are in Everwood and decided to check this show. I binge watched it and I finished it for 3 weeks or something like that.

At that time it was winter and I had an accident on the stupid ice so my right hand (which is my dominant) basically was unusable for a week. I had nothing else to do but watch the show .

I joined the board when I was in the end of 3rd/beginning of 4th season. I did lurk in the board from the moment I started watching the show though. I just needed some time to join it and make myself known.