View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 08:53 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
I completely agree that Season 4 Ephram was the best. Maybe this is one of the reasons I rank Season 4 so high .
Probably. Yes, he was so awesome. I just loved season 4 Ephram.

Quote:
This is true but for me who is not totally EA fan I loved that in Season 4 both Amy and Ephram were mature enough to know why they want to be back together. Also I loved the library scene and the Postcards one. It was so natural. Emily and Greg did an awesome job. This is what I wanted from Season 3 but I did not get.
Clear explanation why... Rina = season 3, Berlanti = season 4. Berlanti captured classic Ephram/Amy in season 4, not to mention Greg/Emily as usual sizzling with the chemistry. Also, we've discussed this before... it's a known fact both Greg and Emily were sick constantly during season 3 filming. They were giving each other colds left and right. LOL. You can clearly see in 3.2 and 3.3 especially they're both sick. They are congested and swallowing hard like you do when you're nursing an upper respiratory. Apparently that continued throughout most of season 3. I think that's why we didn't get as many intimate scenes. Also... Rina, and Hannah being the star of season 3... Season 4, the magic was back because Berlanti made sure of it.

Quote:
Agree . I loved how the Ephram/Andy dynamic had changed from Season 1. It was no longer volatile. There was no drama or pissing off contests. Ephram accepted Andy as his father and was willing to take his advice. Andy finally saw that Epgram sometimes have important things to say to him and he learnt to take an advice from him too. Loved them the most in Season 4.
Totally agree. Season 4 Andy/Ephram is my favorite too.

Quote:
Most probably because for me Season 3 lacked the usual magic Everwood had and especially Amy/Ephram.
Haha we both mentioned magic. So true for the reasons above.

Quote:
Oh hell yeah the quality of Season 2 is way better than Season 3. I did not find the story lines that compelling but the acting was top notch. And while Emily did great in her depression arc watching her was depressing. I mean she was that good but in the end Season 2 was too depressing for me .
Completely agree.

I'm not sure if I've ever asked you this or if I have my horrible memory (at times) isn't recalling the answer... when did you officially start watching Everwood and what compelled you to check out Everwood? Did you binge watch or what was your experience like?

Last edited by jediwands; 07-03-2018 at 08:59 PM
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote