View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 10:06 AM
meraki
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
Yeah.. I honestly never understand WHY they hate Tony so much??? Even tho I know that there are lot of dumb argument that don't even happen in the movie, but gee, Steve has flaws that we all have to recognize his mistakes, but not just Tony.. But whatever..
I will never understand why either and I will always be protective over him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
He better apologize to him in the person than stupid letter.. I was like hell nah.. If anyone sent me the letter.. I would burn it..
Same here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
Its funny i never knew fans hated tony ?? cause i dont see it tony is to likeable to be hated cause his very charismatic , but this is childish fans having the power to say anything they want . sometimes tumblr or instagram can get super negative to the point where i miss what actually happened and there would be just hate on every post so i just get confuse and leave it.
Yeah, tumblr can be nasty sometimes. I try to stay out of it, but I have seen so many post where they are defending Tony etc. So even if I haven't seen any, I know there are lots of negative thoughts on Tony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
See back to Steve/Tony , i honestly think Steve doesnt hate tony and wasnt 100% angry with him , he just did what he thought was right . Even that letter to Tony was his olive branch saying one day we can still be friends you need me ill be there . Where as Tony fault out of anger and hate cause well he was hurt so it was much different feeling for him . I feel they would both say sorry in the next movie and work together
I still feel like Tony doesn't have anything to apologize for, but I agree. In order to move on. I do think they will work it out somehow in the next movie.

Me and my wild boy
-----and all of this wild joy
→ Jessica | creative dream