View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 05:54 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
YUP Madison honestly is what kills season 2 for me. It seems that most people agree that season 1 was the best, season 2 was the worst, and 3/4 were kinda tied, it just depends on what you like.
I just cringe when she shows up at the Brown residence. Yuck. I also hated when Amy showed up to see Ephram obviously lost and depressed... and Madison was basically making fun of her under her breath. Madison was gross, a horrible character.

Quote:
Now that I'm thinking of it, if it werent for EA I would probably like season 4 more beause I loved the ephram/andy bits and them getting along. i loved the complete LACK of madison around and that entire storyline. I loved to see E/A coming back in the end. I loved the kyle/ephram relationship as well... so now I'm not sure again. But i think season 3 just felt more cohesive and maybe in general the episodes were more interesting over all? IDK.

I agree that every season of the show was amazing though, I never wanted to quit watching like I have with some of my other shows lol. And with 4 seasons it definitely didnt drag on. It sucks we didnt get more, but honestly, it was a good amount of episodes.
The father-son moments we received in season 4 were so good. I really loved how they recovered after all the crap that went down at the end of season 3. Ephram/Kyle dynamic was really good. I loved seeing EA coming back together too.

We did get a good amount of episodes overall. At least we received full seasons, and not 13 or 16 per season. I guess at the end of the day the series concluded when it was meant to. Now we might get a reboot or reunion in the future. I’m all for it as long as the main dynamics do not change. If it will honor the show and our main characters, bring it on. Otherwise, the series finale was phenomenal and we can easily fill in the blanks on what happened next. We didn’t get to see Ephram and Amy married with children but we know it took place.

Last edited by jediwands; 07-02-2018 at 06:03 AM
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote