View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 03:48 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Let me know how it is, Dave! I don't know if I'll have time to see it. And I'm still boycotting the MCU until Hank and Janet are put in their rightful place in the Avengers and Scott and Hope are retconned the out of the MCU. The only Wasp that belongs in the MCU is the one who's been the Wasp for the last 50 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
No problem. I didn't forget about Falice. I'm just more focus on the Disney&Fox deal, and Marvel/Sony's Spider-Man 2. Honestly when I was reading those RD S3 spoilers, this was my reaction.
Good, dragonfire. I'm glad because Lauren needs some Falice news. Does Riverdale begin filming this month? And you think the Riverdale spoilers are boring?

I hope the Disney/Fox deal results in some kind of retcon that puts the X-Men and Fantastic Four in the Avengers while adjusting MCU history to account for mutants... and puts Hank and Janet in the Avengers and treats Scott and Hope like a bad dream.