View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 04:09 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
delores can reprogram hosts and william shot his own daughter wow **** got too mixed up in westworld reality

why the **** william delores trying to kill each other WTFFFFFFFFF

WOW THAT ENDING IS MESSED UP AND JUST WOW THERES way too much to comprehend in ur post jut what the hell!!

wtf did all that happen in finale

I STILL LOVE MY DC SHOWs but arrow and super finales didnt end that great so hmm and pissed amaya wont return back to legends and flash wasnt as good this season.

its not terrible when its 2000 dave but 1500 is not bad

what is RD goneee
Hi, Lauren! Yeah, that Westworld finale was awful. No, Dolores can't reprogram hosts. She got one of the techs she kidnapped to do it for her. William got lost in the game and could no longer tell what was real and what wasn't. He couldn't even tell if he was real. And yeah, William and Dolores are enemies now. I was so hoping that when William became a host-human hybrid he'd become young William again, but no luck. Yes, everything I posted happened in the finale. It was 90 minutes long. What happened to Maeve was really sad. I just hope Felix and Sylvester can bring her back. They're the human techs who helped her try to escape from Delos in season 1, but she ended up going back for her daughter.

RD stands for Riverdale, Lauren. I can't wait for next season! I'm still watching Arrow and Legends, but The Flash can go itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Sorry to hear that. If you want I could PM you some RD S3 spoilers. I kept forgetting to post them because my main focus has been on the Disney&Fox deal.
Thanks for remembering Riverdale, dragonfire. I was worried you'd forgotten about Falice. That Fox/Disney deal is making my stomach hurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
I'm not enthused about any of the DC shows coming up in the fall atm...we'll see how I feel after comic con
Well, I'm still hopeful for Arrow and Legends, Dave. And I really wanna see the final season of Gotham. The Flash... bleh.