View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 03:13 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

117:

The whole mystery of the episode was a bit ridiculous but also kind of fun to watch play out. Though Im a bit confused, so the guy didn't actually kill those people right? I also really liked seeing the Andy/Harold friendship. I do understand why most Everwood fans didn't like this one though. I definitely prefer episodes more focused around the kids.

I thought the piano teacher was super rude to Andy! Like, wtf dude, this guy is paying you, why the hell are you talking to him like that? Plus him talking to Ephram about personal things is fine as long as it doesn’t cross the line and I didn’t love him telling Ephram about a bar? Inappropriate. Completely agree with Andy on that. He actually handled the entire situation very well. At the end when Matthew gave his little speech about wanting to inspire Ephram to play again, I started to understand him a bit more. And he's right, Ephram and Andy do have issues wth one another so Andy forcing him to play piano again really does seem like a bad way to go about it.

Ephram feelings for Amy are pretty darn obvious so I don’t blame Laynie for picking up on it.

The small little Ephram/Andy moment at the end was cute.