View Single Post
Old 06-25-2018, 03:27 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer of worlds (View Post)
I disagree that they were shocked by it, Bellamy at least looked like he had already contemplated the thought of how to stop his sister from starting a war. He didn't look surprised to me, but clearly torn/troubled at having to partake in it. Especially since Clarke has the same thought now. Also, she was staring right at him the entire time when she's on the radio and even when he turns away. She's definitely aware of his reaction then, or at least was trying to suss his reaction at that point.
I'm not talking about them being surprised when she says "we're gonna take her out." I'm talking about them looking surprised when she pulls the cable out of the walkie talkie and steps away from them. She has her back turned to them right then. Watch them interact with each other in the background. I didn't really notice it the first time I watched. They look fed up. They look annoyed that Clarke just made a unilateral decision to take over the whole situation without even consulting them first or anything. Harper says, "Wait, what are you doing?" and all she tells them is she's "stopping the cycle" and then they all just sort of silently go "wtf" as she talks to Diyoza. It's a continuation of Bellamy being annoyed with her "diplomacy" with Indra. Bossy Clarke is back.