View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 10:08 AM
JoJoF92
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Have you watched the new episode yet?
oh yeah, I have. my swollen eyes are proof
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regan (View Post)
I know that the odds are exceptionally slim, but what do you think would happen if Emily became pregnant from Commander Roy's last effort? Would they let his widow have custody of the child when she has no husband to support her or to be a father to the child? Would the Wives who call themselves her friends be vying to be the ones to get the baby?
I thought about that too I think that widows don't have any kind of right in this society, since the wives don't really do either. they can have as much as their husbands allow but if there's something about them the men don't like, I think they can go, maybe become Marthas since they're usually infertile.if they're lucky, since we've seen the wife of a commander sent to the colonies who was played by Marisa Tomei. but what would happen to the baby probably given to someone like June's daughter was...
that part was amazing though, when the guy had a heart attack right after and Emily was all "there's a bigger chance for it to work if she stays still" like she wanted to help. I was like, I wish she'd kick the dude or something and then she did I loved that. the least that he deserved.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Im guessing that Fred set it up, not Eden, because June made the comment about the baby not being his. Who knows, maybe Eden went to the commander and told him. Btu she was suspicious of June the whole episode, so her being the one to rat him out seems to obvious. On top of that, Nick saw Eden kissing a guard, so it doesnt make sense she would rat him out imo. AND she was crying pretty hard, she seems to think she likes Nick a lot, so would she do that to him? Guess we will find out.
it seems possible that it was Eden she was really upset... honestly I don't blame Nick for not even pretending to care. he's got so much on his plate and June comes first for him, of course it can cause a lot of trouble and maybe it did I was almost glad that someone showed affection towards Eden cause she wanted that so bad, though it was still creepy...that guy's about Nick's age but I bet he doesn't care that she's a teen...

there's been lots of rape scenes on the show but I think they were the most disturbing in this one...Serena is out of her mind and I can't believe that I let myself fall for her for even 5 minutes, to think she can change she's a monster just like Fred...the thing they did to her together...they deserve to burn in hell. it was just their last act before she left so they could break her and dehumanize her one more time...

I'm not sure if June meeting Hannah helped either of them, but I hope it did. I think it just confuses a kid and it could make her life harder with her new parents it was horrible that she resented her mother at first because I'm sure her new parents have taught her "well" about why she can't be with her real mom. must've made her look like a monster.
it was a real tearjerker, the whole scene between them I hope that it'll give Hannah strength and she won't forget again how much her real mother loves her

what'll happen to June now, alone in the middle of nowhere, and she might even go into labour oh my gosh