View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 04:15 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

210:

Ugh, poor Emily. That opening rape scene was so hard to watch, it’s so disgusting. It was hilarious when Emily just laid there after the guy collapsed.

Definitely seems that Eden figured out there was something between Nick and June. It wasn’t that hard to figure out considering how he looks at her.

So commanders are able to sleep with their wives and if their wives get pregnant then they do not need handmaid’s? Is that the case?

Sometimes June just way over steps her bounds. Her trying to get the commander to take her to her daughter’s district was just stupid? Why would she ever believe he would do it? Then to essentially tell him the child wasn’t his? WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING? Seriously, stupid move. So stupid. Does she want to get Nick in trouble?

The June rape scene was even harder to take than Emily’s. That was full on rape and Serena didn’t just hold her down, she facilitated it. She knew what it would do to June. She did it purposely to destroy her and hurt her. Any small sliver of sympathy I had for Serena is 100% gone. How horrible.

The guard kissing Eden, oh yikes. That is not going to end well at all. Nick saying “don’t worry about it” was hilarious. But at the same time, he is just being way too cold with her. He needs to change or something bad is going to happen. She is going to report him. I wish he would just sit down with her and talk to her, like him just sitting there as she cries is so cold. He should at least try to comfort her and explain to her.

Fred letting June see her child was her way of making up for what he did. Hannah annoyed me so much with blaming June. I realize she is a child but damn kid, it’s not June’s fault that this is happening. Then telling her she had new parents was just gut wrenching. It was a relief to hear that Hannah had only been hit twice. I mean, its still horrible, but better than what I expected. Watching Hannah get taken away again was so sad. I wish June had said to her that she would come for her someday. A part of me cant wait for this show to be over so that we can see June reunited wit her kids because its just sad.

Nick hugging and holding June after Hannah left was so sweet. I just love them together. It’s clear how much he cares about her. I’m confused what happened at the end though. Why were those guys taking Nick? Did the commander set all of that up as a way to get them in trouble? I don’t understand.