View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 11:32 AM
Fangirl49
Elite Fan

Marauders, we discuss anything and everything over and over! I've seen those theories too about Red being Kat. And yeah there are things about them that make a lot of sense. But I'm with you. I think it ludicrous and totally hope the show does not let this be the big surprise.

Red is taller than Katarina. His body build is different. His voice is deeeeep. A sex change would never be enough to do all that and make them look totally different. I know we have blacklisters who can change DNA. But this is one thing that would be totally unbelievable. If this was going to get the case, they should have gotten someone whose body and voice more closely resemble Katarina. Oh and no chest hair. Lol.

From Ressler book report, we know that the real Red never showed up at home on Christmas Eve. His car was abandoned by the side of the road. 4 years later "Red " shows up selling documents.

I think the four years later is when Naomi and Jennifer went into hiding. I think that's when she was pulled out of school on a weekday.